- What we do
- Executive Leadership Team
- State and Territory Councils
- External relationships
- Annual review
- Beat cancer campaign
- About this website
- Contact us
Digital Producer – Fundraising
Are you looking to put your online project management experience to use for a good cause? Australia’s peak non-government cancer body, Cancer Council Australia, is seeking an energetic team player to work in our national marketing and fundraising team.
The Digital Producer works within the digital team to effectively project manage the implementation and reporting of the digital campaigns for all national events including Daffodil Day, Pink Ribbon Day and Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea.
You will be passionate about delivering best-in-class digital projects on time and on budget. Using your excellent project management, communication and stakeholder engagement skills, you will work with suppliers to deliver outstanding user-centric tools and campaigns.
As Digital Producer your key responsibilities will be to:
- Project manage the implementation of the digital strategy for Cancer Council’s national events including websites, social media campaigns, email marketing, paid media and mobile campaigns as required.
- Brief and manage agencies and external suppliers to deliver the digital campaigns on time and within budget. Develop requirements including wireframes, functionality specifications and data specifications for event websites.
- Manage testing (UAT), bug management and coordinate key internal stakeholder feedback to implement event websites on time, on brief and on budget.
- Liaise with integration stakeholders on technical requirements and data management.
- Oversee the development of website copy, website imagery, content uploading and management of the CMS system to launch event websites.
- Ensure tracking is implemented and appearing correctly in Google Analytics.
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to deliver all digital campaigns.
- Campaign reporting as required.
To apply, send your application by COB Friday 31st October, addressing each of the selection criteria as described in the Position Description to:
Cancer Council Australia
GPO Box 4708, Sydney NSW 2001
Inquiries: Digital Campaign Manager ph: (02) 8063 4100
No recruiters please.
Please visit state and territory Cancer Councils for positions available in other locations.
This page was last updated on: Friday, October 24, 2014