- What we do
- Executive Leadership Team
- State and Territory Councils
- External relationships
- Annual review
- Beat cancer campaign
- About this website
- Contact us
Digital Systems Coordinator
12 Month Contract, Immediate Start, Possible Extension
The Digital Systems Coordinator works with the Senior Digital Systems Manager to manage the online peer to peer fundraising platform TeamRaiser - a Blackbaud product. Responsibilities will include support services, training, reporting & analytics as well as assisting in long term strategy development and product enhancements. Currently, Relay For Life is the only event using this fundraising platform. Other national events could be added in the future.
This role will be supporting all Cancer Councils (eight state/territory organisations) to effectively use TeamRaiser. These organisations vary in size and capacity to support digital campaigns and a flexible approach will be required to achieve this in each and all the Cancer Councils.
The Digital Systems Coordinator role offers a great career development opportunity and will allow you to take ownership of the role and expand your skills while helping to drive the long term strategy and evolution of one of the country’s largest and most trusted fundraising events.
As Digital Systems Coordinator your key responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate the day to day functioning of the TeamRaiser platform.
- Provide excellent customer service, training and support to Cancer Council States and Territories optimizing the use of the Helpdesk ticketing service.
- Escalate issues to Blackbaud support as required
- Optimise custom reports, tracking and support analysis
- Work with Senior Digital Systems Manager and developers to implement new features and enhancements to the platform.
- Provide Cancer Council Australia and all State/Territory Cancer Councils advice on TeamRaiser features and functionality to use or optimise
- Experience working with online applications that facilitate peer to peer fundraising
- Experience with CRM and CMS systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem-solving, and client service skills required
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience learning and adapting to new platforms and procedures
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Analytics (specifically Google Analytics)
- Legal rights to work in Australia.
- Relay For Life experience
- Training Skills
- Experience with or understanding of HTML
- Experience in working with the Not For Profit sector
Applications Close: Open until position is filled
Contact Information: For further information contact the Senior Digital Systems Manager on 02 8063 4100
Please visit state and territory Cancer Councils for positions available in other locations.
This page was last updated on: Wednesday, September 23, 2015