- Share your cancer story
- Corporate partnerships
- Why work with us?
- How you can work with us
- Inspirational partner stories
- Get in touch
- Gift in your Will
- Sign the World Cancer Declaration
Cause related marketing
Cause related marketing campaigns can contribute a portion of sales to Cancer Council.
These campaigns are an incredibly successful model of corporate partnership, and can be instrumental in enhancing your brand, stimulating sales and market share. It also publicly demonstrates your organisation’s commitment to helping reduce the impact of cancer in the Australian community.
A company’s association with a cause is increasingly influencing consumer’s purchasing decisions:
- 55% of men and 75% of women prefer to purchase a brand that supports a charity;
- 76% of consumers are in favour of supporting medical research, such as cancer;
- 24% of Australians have indeed switched brands in the past year due to that brand’s support for a cause/charity.
A cause-related marketing campaign with your organisation may align your products, services or organisations brand with one of Cancer Council’s well loved community fundraising events (such as Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea, Daffodil Day, or Pink Ribbon Day), a particular program or service or the Cancer Council brand itself. We can work with you to determine the right fit.
Want more? Have a look at some of our cause related marketing partners, like Coles and see what they say about the partnership.
This page was last updated on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015