Executive Assistant to CEO
Cancer Council Australia
Cancer Council Australia is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant who can provide high level executive support to the CEO by managing the CEO diary and inbox, managing travel arrangements, preparing correspondence and communications, managing expenses and invoices, working with the Executive and Leadership Teams and generally anticipating the needs of the CEO to assist with the smooth running of the organisation. The Executive Assistant also provides secretariat support to the CCA Board and the Federation Chairs’ Forum by arranging meetings, coordinating papers, taking minutes, following up on action items, working with regulators and maintaining organisational records.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant to a senior level executive, preferably a CEO.
- Experience providing secretariate support to a Board and working closely with the Chair.
- Experience working in a complex organisation with multiple and complex stakeholders.
- Exceptional organisational skills, interpersonal skills, and a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask, solve problems and manage competing priorities whilst upholding confidentiality and exercising discretion.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (including SharePoint) and Adobe software.
- Calm, approachable, friendly manner with high emotional intelligence and strong personal resilience.
• Understanding of and commitment to the not-for-profit sector.
- A cover letter demonstrating how you meet each of the selection criteria as outlined in the position description
- Your current CV
- Details for two work related referees.
Enquiries, please contact us on
No recruiters please.