Administration Assistant - Receptionist
Cancer Council Australia
Located in the heart of the Sydney CBD, Cancer Council Australia works with its member states to undertake and fund cancer research, prevent and control cancer and provide information to support people affected by cancer.
Our mission is to lead a cohesive approach to reduce the impact of cancer. At Cancer Council Australia, we have an enviable reputation for our commitment to Cancer research, and our values Compassion, Collaboration, Trust, Innovation and Excellence guide everything we do.
If you are looking for a role with purpose, where you can make a meaningful difference then Cancer Council Australia is just the place! We value diversity and offer a wide range of benefits including;
• Great salary packaging benefits
• Flexible work options
• 20% discount at CCA retail outlets
About the role
We are seeking an individual who enjoys variety and has an ability to work in a busy and dynamic team. In your role you will undertake a range of administration tasks including answering and redirecting telephone calls, managing meeting room bookings, responding to emails, incoming and outgoing mail, updating data bases, assisting with reconciliations and general administration tasks.
As you will often be the first point of contact for our clients, you will bring excellent communication skills, exemplary customer service skills and a positive and caring attitude.
• You will be highly organised and have exceptional time management skills
• You are proficient in the use of Microsoft suite
• You have excellent numeric and written English and verbal communication skills
• You are Customer service focused with demonstrated experience in problem solving and use of initiative
• You are resilient, flexible and can work across more than one function
• Familiarity with spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software
• Open to learning new skills
We embrace diversity, celebrate differences and inspire each person to be their authentic self at work. We welcome and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse people, people with a disability, the LGBTQI+ community, mature age workers, as well as parents and carers returning to the workforce.
All applicants require current and valid working rights for Australia.
- Please email your cover letter (one to two pages) demonstrating how you meet each of the selection criteria as outlined in the position description along with your current CV and two work related referees to
Enquiries, please contact us on
No recruiters please.