Cancer Council Australia
We are looking for a passionate and creative Digital Producer with CMS experience to work across a variety of platforms in our digital ecosystem. Even better if you have basic UX design experience!
This position is part of Cancer Council Australia’s digital team within the Cancer Control Campaigns & Communications division. Our primary role is to influence the advancement of digital communication across the Cancer Council Federation, specifically in relation to our web presence and digital resources. The digital team also has significant influence in establishing and executing the digital strategy across Cancer Council Australia’s entire digital ecosystem with the goal of advancing our digital presence in the Australian charity and cancer environments. This includes our various health information sites as well as our national fundraising campaigns.
Cancer Council’s website – cancer.org.au - is a key source of cancer information in Australia. This site is has recently undergone a major redevelopment and the Digital Producer will implement and manage updates via the headless Kentico Kontent CMS.
Cancer Council also has some of Australia’s most well recognised charity events, Daffodil Day, Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea, Relay For Life, Girls Night In and Pink Ribbon Fundraising. The Digital Producer is a key contributor to our effective execution of the digital strategy for these campaigns. You will work closely with our Graphic Designer and Digital Marketing & Projects Specialist to develop Scope of Work (SOW) documents for campaign and digital projects and then take the lead in ensuring the digital products are site is launched on time with agreed content and functionality.
To be successful, you should be a motivated, proactive, and creative producer who is comfortable working independently as well as part of a broader team to deliver a wide range of projects.
We offer a competitive salary with generous salary sacrificing options, flexible working conditions and a real work/life balance. What’s even better, every day you will be playing a key role in helping us save lives and end inequalities when it comes to cancer prevention and support.
Cancer Information Platforms (CMSs)
- Monitor shared “website updates” inbox and action items accordingly.
- Oversee content updates for core cancer information website, cancer.org.au on existing CMS platform.
- Responsible for content updates and general maintenance of microsites like iHeard and Campaign Microsites.
- Coordinate updates as well as implementation of new courses on our eLearning platform.
Design & Development
- Work in conjunction with relevant teams to develop copy, images, and digital collateral in line with agreed features and functionality for the launch of new fundraising campaign websites.
- Make basic graphic design updates (eg banner creation, asset optimisation, photo resizing etc).
- Make basic HTML and CSS code updates.
Fundraising Platform (CMS)
- Liaise with the Graphic Designer and Digital Marketing & Projects Specialist to scope out requirements for national and local fundraising campaigns in response to submitted Project Briefs.
- Implement agreed features and functionality including content uploading and user journeys (eg registration, donation, banking etc).
- Troubleshoot issues and manage feedback from relevant teams during implementation of new projects as well as on a day-to-day basis.
- Coordinate with relevant teams to develop testing scripts and execute successful user acceptance testing prior to launch of new sites.
- Responsibility for data reporting and overall management of the CMS platform.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in a cross-functional team.
- Contribute to the overall well-being of the organisation and avoid participation in any activity that might be harmful to the good operation, health, or reputation of the organisation.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply. This position is open to Australian citizens and residents with permission to work full-time in Australia.
- A cover letter (one to two pages) demonstrating how you meet each of the selection criteria as outlined in the position description
- Your current CV
- A portfolio of your most recent work
- Two work related referees
Enquiries, please contact us on
No recruiters please.