Digital Analytics & Projects Specialist (6 month contract)
Cancer Council Australia
Cancer Council Australia is looking for a passionate and energetic digital guru who has a keen eye for detail and loves data, measurement and analytics. This is a great opportunity for someone to work across multiple areas of the organisation guiding us to best practices, user-centric strategies and data driven campaigns.
This role provides the opportunity for a motivated individual to get involved across a wide variety of Cancer Council sites and projects to help tell our story and share our impact.
To be successful, you should be a driven, proactive and strategic specialist who is comfortable working independently as well as part of a broader team to deliver a wide range of projects.
This role has three main priorities:
1. Performance Metrics & Analysis – Manage GTM & GA setup for all sites and campaigns. Setup, manage and analyse dashboards (Data Studio and/or PowerBI) to monitor campaign success and inform ongoing strategy for development & optimisation.
2. Project Management - Coordinate requirements and scope of works for site changes and other new initiatives such as microsites & mission/impact campaigns. You will also be the main digital point of contact on these projects for relevant teams and committees across the Cancer Council Federation.
3. Digital Strategy – Collaborate with key stakeholders and provide strategic digital input to influence the broader campaign strategy and ensure the digital strategy aligns accordingly.
- A cover letter explaining your interest in the position.
- A statement demonstrating how you meet each of the selection criteria in the position description.
- Copy of your resume.
- Details for two referees.
Enquiries, please contact us on
No recruiters please.