Digital Project Manager (4 month contract)
Cancer Council Australia
We are looking for a passionate, energetic and organised Digital Project Manager who has a keen eye for detail and excellent stakeholder management skills. This is a great opportunity for someone to work across multiple key projects. This is a 4 month contract with possibility for extension.
To be successful, you should be a driven, proactive and strategic project manager who is comfortable working independently as well as part of a broader team to deliver projects within quality, time and budget requirements.
We offer a competitive salary with generous salary sacrificing options and a real work/life balance.
This role has three main priorities:
1. Project Planning – Coordinate requirements and scope of work documents for implementation of digital projects like yearly site refreshes, site migrations or microsite developments.
2. Project Delivery - Coordinate requirements and scope of works for site changes and other new initiatives such as microsites & mission/impact campaigns. You will also be the main digital point of contact on these projects for relevant teams and committees across the Cancer Council Federation.
3. Stakeholder Engagement – Collaborate with key stakeholders and act as the main point of contact from the Digital Team for relevant teams and committees across the Cancer Council Federation.
- A cover letter explaining your interest in the position.
- A statement demonstrating how you meet each of the selection criteria in the position description.
- Copy of your resume.
- Details for two referees.
Enquiries, please contact us on
No recruiters please.