Web Developer (Full Stack)
Cancer Council Australia
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Thinker and a self-starter who looks past merely doing a task and asks WHY a task needs to be done, and offers suggestions on doing it differently or better
- Solid understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- Experience with developing to industry standards including responsive designs, W3C standards & SEO best practices.
- Experience with web development processes (storyboarding, user task flows and wireframes)
- Experience with Git (or other version control system)
- Experience working with and developing for both headless and traditional CMS systems
- Excellent written and oral communication & problem-solving skills and the strong ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously with competing deadlines.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and demonstrated success in engaging diverse stakeholders.
- A cover letter explaining your interest in the position.
- A statement demonstrating how you meet each of the selection criteria in the position description.
- Copy of your resume.
- Details for two referees.
Enquiries, please contact us on
No recruiters please.