National Licensing and Retail Assistant (6 months contract)
Cancer Council Australia
This position works within the Licensing team at Cancer Council Australia. This team is responsible for Cancer Council’s licensed products, including our sun protection product range, and has key accountability for managing activity to drive revenue for Cancer Council’s licensed products.
The National Licensing and Retail Assistant is responsible for the implementation of activity that supports the sun protection product portfolio. This role is responsible for the coordination of Cancer Council’s organic social media platforms for licensed product, engagement with influencers, and marketing support for Cancer Council’s retail operations.
If you are looking for a meaningful role where you have the opportunity to broaden your skill set, this is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference and work with a highly motivated team.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or related field (or currently undertaking study or strong experience in a similar role).
- Strong understanding of the Australian retail landscape.
- Solid understanding of social media channels, bloggers and influencers.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Experience implementing marketing campaigns.
- Experience growing a social media following and increasing audience engagement.
- Enhanced computer skills, especially MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of and commitment to the not-for-profit sector
- Interest in fashion and health & wellness.
- A cover letter explaining your interest in the position.
- A statement demonstrating how you meet each of the selection criteria in the position description.
- Examples of relevant content you have developed.
- Copy of your resume.
- Details for two referees.
Enquiries, please contact us on
No recruiters please.