Database Administrator (full-time)
Cancer Council Tasmania
Cancer Council Tasmania is looking for someone to join it's Marketing & Fundraising team as the new Database Administrator.
Join the Marketing and Fundraising team at Cancer Council Tasmania as the new Database Administrator. This role can be located in either Launceston or Hobart, and is the ‘glue’ which holds the team together; excellent data management and financial experience is important for all our fundraising activities. So, if you want to work in a fun, energetic environment putting your IT and admin skills to good use, then apply today!
Reporting to the Director, Marketing & Fundraising, the role requires:
1. High level database experience and computer skills (preferably experience with fundraising databases).
2. Experience with software/platforms such as Campaign Manager, Funraisin, Blackbaud Luminate and Reckon (or the ability to quickly pick up such applications).
3. Demonstrated financial literacy skills including understanding of budget development, tracking and reporting processes.
4. Ability to conduct bank reconciliations and processing donations/ payments.
- Copy of resume
- Brief statement addressing the selection criteria to the nominated email address, as detailed within the attached Information Package.
- Two or more professional referees are to be nominated in the application.
Enquiries, please contact us on
No recruiters please.