- Corporate partnerships
- Why work with us?
- How you can work with us
- Inspirational partner stories
- Get in touch
- Gift in your will
- Sign the World Cancer Declaration
- Share your cancer story
Gift in your will
A bequest in your will can make a real difference in the fight against cancer and help those affected including family, friends and future generations.
Use your will to help us beat cancer
Thanks to Australians’ generosity, each year Cancer Councils fund more than $50 million in research, along with education and prevention programs and assists thousands of patients and families through Cancer Council Helpline and other support services.
Through your will, you have the power to help us beat cancer and save lives. After family and friends, please consider Cancer Council in your will. Your gift, no matter how large or small, will make a difference.
Some of the ways your gift can help:
- Research to discover the causes of cancer and improve treatment
- Education and awareness campaigns that save lives by preventing cancer and detecting it earlier
- Services for people with cancer, their families and carers, including support groups, palliative care, accommodation for cancer patients having treatment, financial assistance and resources
- Advice to doctors and other health professionals about prevention and best treatment.
This page was last updated on: Monday, October 8, 2012