- Clinical guidelines
- Clinical Guidelines Network
- Genetics Directory
- CALD Directory
- Patient fact sheets
- Primary care resources
- Cancer Forum
- Online learning
- Oncology education
- Events and conferences
- Cancer in the workplace forum
You can now:
- Download and print individual papers and articles.
- Email/forward papers to colleagues and friends.
- Access the Cancer Forum archives.
- Search current and recent issues.
- Find out about upcoming cancer conferences and meetings in Australia and overseas.
Cancer Forum is Australia’s leading journal for multidisciplinary health professionals working in cancer. It is published in March, July and November each year and provides an avenue for communication between all those involved in the fight against cancer.
Each issue of Cancer Forum features: an in-depth forum on key aspects of cancer treatment and control; articles, research reports and cancer news; reviews of the latest cancer publications; and a guide to national and international cancer meetings.
Cancer Forum is the official journal of Cancer Council Australia and the Clinical Oncology Society of Australia.
To access the site, click here.
This page was last updated on: Thursday, November 21, 2013