PB and J brekky smoothie
Dietary fibre per serve: 14g
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: None!
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 2 tbsp low-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- ½ banana
- ½ cup strawberries, washed and chopped
- 1 cup spinach, washed
- ½ cup bran cereal
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
- Chop and freeze your fruit for a cold and refreshing smoothie.
- Swap low-fat milk for a calcium-fortified non-dairy alternative.
- Swap strawberries for blueberries or raspberries
- Swap bran cereal for oats.
- Swap peanut butter for almond butter or a small handful of nuts.
Recipe supplied courtesy of Cancer Council Queensland
Explore other healthy recipes
A healthy diet can lower your risk of cancer and help prevent other health problems