Cancer Council 13 11 20
A free confidential telephone support service in each state and territory
Cancer Council 13 11 20 is a free, confidential telephone information and support service run by Cancer Councils in each state and territory.
Anyone can call Cancer Council 13 11 20 - cancer patients, people living with cancer, their families, carers and friends, teachers, students and healthcare professionals.
Specially trained staff are available to answer your questions about cancer and offer emotional or practical support.
Cancer Council information and support:
- call 13 11 20
- local call cost from anywhere in Australia (mobile calls charged at mobile rates)
- is open between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday
- some states have extended hours
- some states have health professionals on staff
- some states have multilingual services.
Cancer Council also provides online support through the Cancer Council Online Community, where you can ask questions and participate in groups, forums and blogs.